So, this is the first blog....why is it the first blog? Well, since neither of us have been in school for a while, we've lacked the ease of access to the wonderful world of the internet. But Behold! After much trial and waiting for the guy to come sometime between 1 and 6 PM we were finally able to be connected to a world outside of Hurricane. Therefore, more to come as we enter the realm of blogging. It will take some time to get used to the new setup. Two years ago I was a pro at Myspace, one year ago I could work around Facebook....only time will tell what next year might bring. O ya and I got old yesterday when I turned 25.
~Bill
Summer Reading Program 2021
4 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Guys! I saw that you already have us on your list of friends. I love that we're able to keep up on everybody through the internet! Yay! :) oh- and Jeff also has his own blog too... jeffcorry.blogspot.com
I'm so glad the Grant family is out of the dark ages :) It makes me happy !!!
Post a Comment