Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bear Lake

So we got back this week from a much needed week long vacation to Yellowstone and Bear Lake. More will be posted about this wonderful trip, but in the meantime, here's a little video I put together featuring the highlights of the waterskiing and wakeboarding at Bear Lake. A special thanks also goes out to my nephew Robert for providing the inspiration for this video. (You'll see what I mean.)

~ Bill

5 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is so awesome! I'm jealous :)

Jenni said...

WHew! That looked fun and exhausting.

Cara said...

Next time you guys need to let us know when you're coming up here so we won't be in St. George (just like every other time you've ever come up)! Looks like a lot of fun!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Wow, it looks like you had fun! I could use a nice little vacation...(*sigh*)...maybe someday! Oh, well. Everyday is fun around here with my boys!

Avree said...

I wish we could have seen you but it looks like you had fun!