Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


We had such a fun 4th of July at my parent's house! It was actually just a relaxing day (except for the fact that Amanda REFUSED to take a nap and was quite a tired girl by the end of the day... don't let the above picture fool you!) Nothing really crazy happened... we just took it easy, played some games, and watched fireworks from my parent's backyard. They do the fireworks show in Hurricane right behind our parents house, so it is the perfect place!

Amanda was so cute during the fireworks show! She wasn't scared by the loud bangs and just watched and watched! I'm sure she thought we were putting on the pretty show just for her enjoyment! We would if we could! :)
Here is Amanda watching the fireworks show with her Grandma Bulloch!
And finally... introducing the newest member of our family.... our Golden Retriever pup Sadie! Sadie was a little more scared with the fireworks!!!

7 comments:

Avree said...

Cute pics! It looks like you guys had a nice weekend! I'm so sorry I never visited, things got crazy and Spencer was soooo cranky on the 4th so we decided not to go to your parents. Amanda is gorgeous and your new puppy is cute!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Awww! Look at your cute little patriotic family :) Amanda is so darling in that first picture!!! My mom and I are so jealous of your cute new puppy- we have always wanted a golden retriever!

Mikelle and Ben said...

You are all so cute! I didn't realize that puppy was yours!!! That's so fun! She is adorable! Anyway, I know how you feel about babies not taking their naps!! That can be frustrating!

Heidi said...

My goodness your little girl is growing! She looks so innocent in that first little picture.

Brenna said...

awwww I love your happy 4th pics! you guys are soooo cute! Amanda is sooo cute!

Jenna Marie said...

I'm so in love with that first picture of her! She's so beautiful! :) What a cute family too!

Rachel said...

You have such a beautiful little girl Emily! I just wanted to let everyone from EAC know that I just found this. There is a piece of artwork in the September Ensign by Jon Saline. I'm pretty much 100% sure it's the same guy we knew at EAC. You can also see it at http://lds.org/ch/remembering/exhibit_2009.html then look under the letter "S" for Saline.
Please email me at tyandrachelfam@gmail.com so I can invite you to our blog if you want.
Thanks