Friday, January 1, 2010

It's About Time!

Well, I guess it's about time I updated our Blog. I got a little behind, and then it seemed a little overwhelming to catch up that I've just put it off more. Procrastination at it's best! I decided I won't really try to update everything, but I will do a little and try to keep this more up to date.

Christmas was so much fun this year! It was the first time in about five years that my family was able to be completely together! I loved spending the time down in Hurricane with all of them! While we were all there, we were able to get a new family picture. Since our last one, Josh has grown about a foot (or more), Katie has grown up, three of us have gotten married, and Amanda was born. Our family of 7 has turned into a family of 11 and it will just keep growing.
Here is the bunch:

Another highlight of Christmas was, of course, seeing Amanda with her presents. It was so fun having a child at Christmas! Even though she is still pretty young, she got into it. She was spoiled by all her family, but I guess that's what you get when you are so dang cute!


Bill made our end of year slideshow again this year, and it is probably the best way to update our blog. For those of you who don't know, Bill takes pictures from the year and makes a slideshow to a song that was popular that year. We watch it as part of our New Year's Eve celebrations. Here it is for your viewing pleasure:

3 comments:

Christie said...

your daughter is getting SO big! Look at all that Hair! How much fun! She's beautiful!

Mary Ann said...

Christmas vacation was so fun this year! It was so fun to be able to see so much of you and Amanda! I wish Billy could have been there longer! Amanda is so adorable! She has grown so much since the last time I saw her, I wonder how big she will be next time we get together!

Avree said...

I watched the video and got teary-eyed, you are such a cute little family! What a fun tradition for Billy to do! Amanda is adorable and you are such a cute mom!

P.S. It's true, the Bullochs won for the 2ND year in a row! The Sandberg boys are hoping Katie marries someone really short and awkward! :)