Monday, August 13, 2012

What We've Been Up To

Since it's been a while since my last update, here's what we've been up to, in no particular order:
Fell asleep watching the lightning
Tried to take a family portrait while watching fireworks... NAILED IT!
Ate lunch with Uncle Josh on his way to the MTC
Watched Grandma say goodbye to her boy for two years
Played games with Grandpa
Built tall towers
Learned to walk... or should I say RUN!
Parked next to this giant in Scipio of all places (that's our car next to it... or should I say beneath it!)
Fun with sisters! 
Life has been busy lately, but it sure has been fun!!  I love my little family!

1 comments:

Cara said...

So cute! I love your family portrait. It looks about like most of ours! That pic of your mom and Josh made me tear up a bit. I can't imagine how hard that would be to send off my boy (but in a good way)!