Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby's Heartbeat

So we went to the doctor today and got to hear the heartbeat. And now you can too!

8 comments:

sav said...

emily! that is so so so cool! i love that you put it on your blog! i am excited for you guys!

Jenna Marie said...

I love hearing the heartbeat! :) So fun! It is so comforting! :) Congrats again!

Christie said...

yay! I can't believe you guys made a video about that... it's awesome! And you're going to Dr. Sanders! HE'S AMAZING! I heart him! Good luck with your pregnancy!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Isn't that one of the greatest sounds in all the world?! I'm so excited for you guys!

Avree said...

Ohhh, you know you're sappy when you cry listening to your cousin's ultrasound! How cute! I heard Dr. Astle, don't you love him?! He is wonderful! I hope you're starting to feel better!

Mikelle and Ben said...

That is so cool! I'm so excited for you guys! Babies are so fun.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is so sweet :) How exciting!

Our Ohana said...

How fun! I LOVE hearing baby's heartbeats!