Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Thoughtful Husband...

This actually happened about a week ago, but I wanted to brag a little on how cute Bill is! Last week I was having a day where I was really feeling the "pregnancy blues." I felt big and not very attractive and was just having a very YUCKY day. Well, this was all happening on a Saturday, and the next Monday Bill came home with a dozen roses and reassured me that he still thought I was beautiful. It was just nice to know he was thinking about me during the day and thought to stop and get roses to cheer me up. I know he did a lot of those types of things when we were dating, but its nice to know that he still wants to do those things even when we are married! He is such a good husband!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

That is so cute and thoughtful of him! It's amazing how flowers can cheer a girl up! I remember all your dried flower bunches you had from him while you guys were dating :) You are totally a lucky girl.

Avree said...

Oh that's so thoughtful! Just stick in there (as if you have a choice), you'll be back to your skinny self in no time and you'll have a darling baby girl to show for it!

sav said...

very sweet. once that third trimester hits it's hard to keep a positive attitude ALL the time.. it's so nice to have such a good man in your life!

Cara said...

That was so nice of Billy! I know exactly how you feel... I look in the mirror and quickly look away these days. I feel all puffy everywhere! Mitch gave me some flowers awhile back with a little poem (joking poem of course, you know him) and it made my entire month! When I walked in and saw them I burst out bawling I was so happy and Marin kept asking me why I was sad! Good job Bill!

Jewel said...

AW. Don't flowers always make you feel so much more beautiful? I'm due on March 6th...so I have 5 weeks to go. I know EXACTLY how you feel when you mention feeling huge and not cute...I've been getting the "so, any day now, huh?" comments from everyone at church, and I just have to bite my lip and remind them that I have over a month left...sigh. Isn't pregnancy so fun? :)

Mikelle and Ben said...

Oh how cute! Good ol' Billy!