Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wedding Video

So I don't get on and add to this blog very often, or check other people's blogs out very often either because I'm a slacker. (This is Bill by the way) But I finally got around to editing the footage from our wedding for those of you that are interested and actually do check out other people's blogs. Here's the first part with everything outside the temple. So there you go. In my next blog I'll explain who this "Bill" fellow is, or at least the story behind the name change. Until then.....

2 comments:

Jewel said...

I loved it!! Emily, you look so beautiful, and the two of you look so happy together!

Kimber said...

I love this video. Good job Billy. I may have to hire you some time.... Also, I'm totally bummed I had to miss the baby shower =( I was there in spirit though =) And I'm glad my mom got to go!!! I'm WAY excited to see pictures of this baby of yorn. Maybe I'll even get to hold her in April.... I love you both!
Kimber