Well, I don't have anything really new to blog about, but I thought I would share some more pictures. Our world revolves around little Amanda Kaye, so be prepared for this blog to go in that direction as well. :)
Snuggling with Daddy!
All bundled up!
8 comments:
First of all, she is SOOO beautiful...Keep the pictures coming! Second of all YOU are beautiful, I can't believe how unswollen you are for just having a baby...really not fair that your face looks so good! Third, I think it is awesome you have stuff going on during her naps, so smart. Can I suggest you do the same with bedtime? I did the same thing during Kerrigan's naps, but bedtime was pretty quiet around our house. Now she can't go to sleep at night if we have people over or we are up and making noise.
You probably already thought of that, but I thought I would mention it just in case!
She sure is cute! Nick and I send our congratulations!
She is such a pretty baby!!!
She is such a beautiful baby! I love her dark hair and pretty lips! I can't wait to meet her next week!
She's so beautiful! Good work you guys!
She is such a pretty baby...I know I've said it before..but it's true, and you look so great! Congrats Emily!
She's so cute! I can see both of you in her! That's great that she is already sleeping so well at night. Congrats, again!
Oh Emily, you and your daughter are so cute! I miss you guys! I need to come over and visit. -Mary
Post a Comment