Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life is good!

Well, I can't believe that Amanda is almost 4 weeks old! I can definitely say that these four weeks have gone by WAY faster than the last four weeks of my pregnancy!!

Amanda is still doing great and changing so much every day! She is gaining weight like she is supposed to, and is still a very happy, good baby! I feel very lucky!

I will be glad when we can go out a little bit more and I don't have to stay in my basement apartment (lovingly referred to as "the cave") all the time. Bill is really great and lets me get out for a walk when he gets home and last night I actually ventured to WalMart for some shopping time all to myself! It was much needed!

Anyway, life is good and I just think my little Amanda is perfect! I love being a mom!

8 comments:

Avree said...

She is beautiful! Time definitely flies after they are born!

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

Look at all of that hair! Way to go guys, you made a beautiful baby. Glad to see you are doing well!

Kimber said...

I love her little lips!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Good for you! Those small outings can make a world of difference! She is so cute and I'm glad she's doing well!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I'm so happy for you :)

Kelly said...

you probably get this a lot but ... look at that HAIR! i love it! she has more hair than my nine month old. lucky! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I never did get a chance to say congrats to you guys. I love all her hair. :) There's so much of it. Hope you guys are doing well.

Gina Meiillesy said...

heyy xD
♥_♥
the baby is so beauty!!!
yea yea