Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Year's Tradition

Okay... so I know that New Year's Eve is quite a ways away, but Bill has come up with a very fun tradition. Being the video wiz that he is, Bill has decided to make a yearly slideshow hitting the highlights of that year, to a song that was popular during that time. We are planning to watch the slideshow each year as part of our New Year's celebration! FUN!

Bill just finished the 2008 slideshow, and since we didn't have it for New Year's, we are sharing it now!

4 comments:

Nathan said...

I think that's a great tradition. Way to have that baby too. Monica is almost there! Five weeks left.

Mary Ann said...

That sounds like so much fun, and all of your pictures are so cute! I'm so lucky to be part of your family!-Mary

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

I saw this on Facebook, and I love it! It's such a fun idea!

Jordan said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I checked anyones blog. Congratulations Amanda is such a perfect, adorable little angel. Love the video too!