Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Beautiful Girls

So, my sister is pretty awesome and has started taking a  photography class.  She has always been super artistic and it is so fun to see the pictures she takes.  What is especially fun for me is that she loves taking pictures of my girls.  This really is good for me because I am terrible at taking really good pictures!  Like... really terrible, I have tried!

   Here are some of the pictures she snapped at our house last weekend.  I love them!












It is so fun to finally be in our own home so my family can come and visit!  I love when they come and fill our little home!   Life is good!

2 comments:

Avree said...

They are both so beautiful! I think Lila looks like pictures of you when you were a little girl, so cute! We need to plan another shopping day in SLC soon and Cara and I can come see your cute new house!

Mikelle and Ben said...

Oh my goodness, what cute little girls! I bet they are such cute sisters. Hope you guys are doing well! :)