When Amanda was tiny, she had NO desire to crawl at all until she was over 9 months old. In fact, she hated being on her tummy at all. I didn't realize how nice that was at the time! I could just put her down with some toys and she would be content for quite a while and not get in to anything.
In contrast, Lila has always LOVED to be on her tummy! She rolls all over the place, and is an expert army crawler. Her favorite thing to crawl for right now.... her daddy's shoes! It is so funny! She will follow him around trying to get at his shoes!
Her is a quick video of our little army crawler. Daddy is at work right now, so I didn't video her going after her favorite thing, but she likes the wii remote almost as much. Notice how Amanda is really good at moving whatever Lila is crawling for just as she gets there :)
Summer Reading Program 2021
4 years ago
2 comments:
Haha I love it! What a cute little army crawler! I still think she looks like you, adorable!
She is such a cutie! Of course she wants to be on the move, she wants to keep up with her sister! Amanda is so funny to move it just as she gets there. I was watching this video with Rachel and she was so excited to see the "baby" that she started laughing! We really need to meet this girl in person!
Post a Comment