Friday, June 8, 2012

We love the Zoo!

So far, this summer has been much different than last summer!  I'm not huge pregnant and we are not using every spare moment to fix up our house!  This means we get to play!!! We have already had a lot of fun.  One of our favorite spots is Utah's Hogle  Zoo.  We were there three times this last week alone, and each time was so much fun!


We got to go to the preview of the new Rocky Shores last Thursday with our favorite zoo cousins Lizzie, Josh, and Millie!  These cousins have so much fun together and always LOVE the zoo!

the best picture I was able to get of all of them
 Amanda and Lizzie were very proud of their face painting!


 
Such cute cousins!
on the train
Monday we were able to take "Grandma and Grandpa Blue Car"  to the Zoo with us!  My mom has always loved giraffes, which also happens to be Amanda's favorite, so we  had to get a picture by them!
  
Both girls were pretty tired by the time we got to the line for the train.  They both wanted Grandpa.  He is such a fun Grandpa! 

Wednesday we were off to the zoo, yet again!  This time my cute cousins came down from Cache Valley and brought their cute kiddos.  Amanda thought it was cool that we were going to the zoo with Mom's cousins!   I was terrible at taking pictures that day, but here is one at the beginning with all the kids (+ Avree holding Kate) ready to go!
It was so much fun spending the day with this group!  I really don't see them enough and it was so fun to see how big all the kids had grown.  It's still crazy to me sometimes that we are old enough to have seven kids between the tree of us!  CRAZY!


I'm sure we'll have more trips to the zoo this summer, but I might wait a few weeks.  Three times in seven days was pretty fun though!

3 comments:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Fun Fun! I love the Hogle Zoo! Actually I worked there in the small animal building for over a year as a keeper, so I have very fond memories of that place and miss it sooo much! Your family sure is cute!

Mary Ann said...

The zoo is so fun! Rachel is loving these pictures! I wish we could go to the zoo together! I need a sister close by to do things with!

Judy said...

looks like fun! I was just watching some of your youtube movies on the side and it was fun remembering back when we were all in HOPE. That is so cool you have those movies to remember how things were back then. Life sure changes quickly.