Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not much

Well, nothing new has really happened lately, but I feel the need to blog anyway. We are anxiously awaiting our ultrasound (as you probably already know), and just living life. I am loving the few days we have had so far of the weather turning colder, but I just wish they would stay! 75 degrees in November is not cold! We were at the Hurricane High football game this last Saturday and it was actually hot! Bill thinks that is just sick and wrong!

I must admit that I never thought I would miss the cold weather or snow... but I do! CRAZY!!! There have been colder days where I have stepped outside and thought, "Oooh! Maybe it will snow!" I know it is foolish though because it only snows once a year in Hurricane, and definitely not in October!

Teaching is going well, but I can't believe how fast the semester is flying by! It will be Christmas before I know it! (Not to mention Thanksgiving!)

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I think it will be really fun this year. At first it was just going to be my parents and my siblings/spouses (all except Charles who is in Canada), but now it has expanded to include my Uncle Todd and his family, as well as my Uncle Zeek. My Grandma and Grandpa Bulloch might be coming too. I love having family around during the holidays!

Well, last of all, I do have to mention the baby progress! Our little one is now about the size of a small/medium mango! Next week my book says it will be the size of a small Cantaloupe! CRAZY!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Its been way hot here too, which is exceptionally odd for Wisconsin. Its like 72, when the average is in the 40's. I'm happy you guys and your mango are doing well, and I can't wait for you to find out what gender Baby Grant is :)

Avree said...

Oh I can't wait to find out what the little Mango is!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

That's exciting! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!