Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Still waiting...

Okay, so I know that our pregnancy tracker says that our little one should be here by now, but... we are still waiting! At my appointment yesterday I was dilated to a 2 and about 50% effaced. The Dr. stripped my membranes (sorry if that is too much information) to try and get things going. That wasn't too bad, but I was pretty sore afterward.

I was quite down after that appointment, because I am so ready to be done with this pregnancy and was hopping for better news. Luckily I have a good husband who works right by the Dr.'s office and was able to take an early lunch to help me feel better!

I know she will be here soon. I just need to be patient. Maybe she is waiting for us to decide on a name officially before she comes.... :)

6 comments:

Jeff and Ali said...

Oh Man! I'm sure she'll be here soon after that. My sister had it done and it came that very night! It's so fun and I know you will be a great mom. I will be checking back to see how things went. Oh, we didn't have a name until the day after Quinn was born, so it's totally fine that you don't! Good luck!!

Avree said...

Hang in there Emily! (as if you have a choice) :) That little blonde angel will be here soon, I can't wait!

Mikelle and Ben said...

Oh I feel bad for you! I think I'd lose my mind if I went past my due date! You have a better attitude than I would...:) But don't worry, she'll be here soon! At least your dilated! Just think: it'll be any day now!!!!

Lindsey said...

April fools baby, april fools baby, april fools baby... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Love you!
Can't wait to see the beautimus baby!

Judy said...

I know how you feel. James was 6 days late. Sometimes babies are just stubborn. But she will be here soon enough and your life will never be the same again. Good luck!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.