Well, I had another appointment today, and it looks like our little girl isn't going to come early at all! I know it is good for them to "cook" as long as they are supposed to, but I am sooooo ready to have this little girl and not be pregnant any more! My Dr. said that everything still looks good, and that things are happening as they are supposed to, but he thinks I will go another week. *Sigh*
It feels good to know that I am ready for her to come! I am meeting with a lady that will hopefully be my long-term sub today, I have 12 meals frozen in the freezer, and every inch of our apartment has been scrubbed (thanks to some help from my mom and sister!). It will be fun to bring our little girl home to a nice clean place, and it will be nice for us not to have to think about dinner for a while!
Summer Reading Program 2021
4 years ago
3 comments:
Oh it's so frustrating playing the waiting game! I remember I felt like a time-bomb. Everyone probably tells you this but just try to enjoy your time with Billy for now, go to movies, out to dinner, etc. because once the baby gets here it's so hard to find time alone. I'm so excited for her to get here!
yahoo!!! I'm so excited for baby to come! We'll have to make it down to visit her sometime in the near future! Love you much!!
OK, just to give you a glimmer of hope. My doctor told me (Dec 5th)Friday morning that he would see me when he got back from vacation-which was a week and a half away-because he was sure I would go past my due date (I could have killed him : ) Lo and behold, less than 12 hours later I was holding my sweet girl!
Hope you have similar luck!!!!
Post a Comment