Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Bunnies"

I spent quite a bit of time growing up with my hair in pig-tails.  I have been trying to do different things with Amanda's hair lately, and tried pig-tails one day.  Well, Amanda LOVED them and now requests to have them when I do her hair.  The funny thing is that she doesn't call them pig-tails... they are her "bunnies."  I guess she has seen a lot of bunnies lately at the grocery store and places because of Easter and has decided that her pig-tails look more like bunny ears!  She really really thinks they are wonderful.  Last night I started to take them out when we were getting ready for bed, and she started panicking saying, "No bunnies out!"  So I left them in.  We had to fix them immediately this morning at her request!  She is such a funny little girl!

3 comments:

Avree said...

Cute! I love her bunnies!

Cara said...

She's SO SO SO cute! I love that she has enough hair for "bunnies"! How are you feeling??

Mary Ann said...

Her bunnies are so cute! I love them! I think that is so funny that calls pig-tails bunnies! Aren't kids so funny! I love hearing the things they come up with!