Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sundays

We have church at 1:00pm this year, and let me tell ya, it is pretty hard on our two year old!  She is still very well behaved at sacrament meeting and nursery, but church falls right during nap time and she is quite tired when we get home.  I usually try and just keep her up so she will go to sleep that night, but it doesn't always work.  This last Sunday was a perfect example.  She was playing a little bit when we got home from church and the next thing we knew, she was fast asleep on the floor, still in all her church clothes!   She must have been REALLY tired, because she NEVER just falls asleep like that!  She slept for about an hour and a half and still went to sleep that night, so I guess it worked out fine. 


3 comments:

Avree said...

Oh she looks so sweet! 1:00 church is hard!

Stacey said...

Before Devon's ward was reorganized this past week he started church at 2:30! I felt so bad for those poor parents as I can only imagine how hard 1:00 must be let alone 2:30!

Mary Ann said...

That is such a sweet picture! She must have been REALLY tired! What a cutie!