Friday, April 22, 2011

Slides!


Amanda absolutely LOVES slides!  She talks about them all the time and differentiates between all the slides she knows by their color!  There was the big blue "dada" slide at the pool, the little yellow "Manda" slide at the pool, the pink slide at my Dr.'s office, and the yellow slides at the elementary school by our house. 

Last Saturday it was finally nice enough outside to walk to the elementary school and play as a family.  We had a great time!  Sadie came along too and loved running after her ball.  Amanda of course had fun at the slide and got quite brave when it came to climbing on the playground equipment! 



She started climbing up all by herself before we even realized what she was doing!  I'm glad we didn't end up with a little broken arm!  She was quite proud of her accomplishment!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

She is so cute! I love her little hat :) I can't believe how fast she's grown up!

Mary Ann said...

She is getting so big! I think it's cute that she called the big slide a dada slide and the little one a manda slide! I miss that little girl!